On this page:
óleo a.k.a. Óleo is a municipality in the state of São Paulo in Brazil. The population in 2004 was 3,093, and the area is 198.49 km². The elevation is 682 m.
- "óleo" a.k.a. "Oleo" is a hard bop composition by Sonny Rollins, written in 1954. It is one of the most popular pieces to feature rhythm changes, one of many contrafacts of George Gershwin's "I Got Rhythm". The performer is expected to improvise the B section, as only the A section is transcribed.
- music by Sonny Rollins
- "óleo" a.k.a. "Oleo" is an album by American jazz guitarist Grant Green featuring performances recorded in 1962 and released on the Japanese Blue Note label in 1980. The tracks were also released in 1997 as part of The Complete Quartets with Sonny Clark.
- genre: Jazz
- released in (35 years ago)
- "óleo" a.k.a. "Oleo" is a musical album of Joe McPhee Po Music.
- released in (32 years ago)
óleo a.k.a. Oleo is a cataloged instance, musical recording, canonical version.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Óleo
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Óleo to see it in context!