On this page:
- õÿö a.k.a. Oyo State: Ọyọ State is an inland state in south-western Nigeria, with its capital at Ibadan. It is bounded in the north by Kwara State, in the east by Osun State, in the south by Ogun State and in the west partly by Ogun State and partly by the Republic of Benin.
- õÿö a.k.a. Tres Arroyos Airport is an airport serving Tres Arroyos, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- part of Argentina
- õÿö a.k.a. Oyo is a fictional character from the 1973 film Shaft in Africa.
- õÿö a.k.a. Oyo is a fictional film character.
"õÿö" a.k.a. "Õÿö" is an award-nominated musical album of Angélique Kidjo.
- released on (4 years ago)
- award: - Grammy Award for Best Contemporary World Music Album nomination for Angélique Kidjo
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Oyo
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Oyo to learn how to say it correctly!