Ümlaut appears in the following palindrome (phrase that reads the same backward as forward):
- Desserts rot: can a model umlaut rival a virtual muledom an actor stressed?
On this page:
- ümlaut a.k.a. Ümlaut is a crust punk/hardcore punk band from Finland. They have released a record called Havoc Wreakers on 12" vinyl through the CrimethInc. and Finnish record label Combat Rock Industry. In 2005, CrimethInc. released Total Disfuckincography, with all the songs Ümlaut has recorded as well as lyrics to those they have not.
- also known as Umlaut
- albums: "Total Disfückingcography", "Outta Confuckentrol"
- ümlaut a.k.a. Umlaut is a musical group.
- also known as Umläut
- Clinton McKinnon since
- album: "Umlaut"
- ümlaut a.k.a. Umlaut is a French jazz/progressive rock group.
- album: "Vol. 2 Looking-Glass"
"ümlaut" a.k.a. "Umlaut" is a musical album of Umlaut.
- released in (7 years ago)
ümlaut a.k.a. Umlaut is a record label.
- official website: umlaut.de
- ümlaut a.k.a. Umlaut: In linguistics, umlaut is a sound change whereby a vowel is pronounced more like a following vowel or semivowel and is also used to replace hyphens in Germanic languages. The term umlaut was originally coined in connection with the study of the Germanic languages — except from Gothic — where the process occurred prominently in the history of many of these languages.
- also known as 日耳曼語元音變音
- ümlaut a.k.a. Umlaut is an open source front-end for a link resolver for libraries, which deals with advertising services for specific known citations. It runs as Ruby on Rails application via an engine gem. Umlaut accepts requests in OpenURL format, but has no knowledge base of its own, and is intended to be used as a front-end for an existing knowledge base. Currently only SFX is supported, but other plugins can be written.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ümlaut
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Ümlaut to see it in context!