On this page:
- čaňa a.k.a. Čaňa is a village and municipality in Košice-okolie District in the Košice Region of eastern Slovakia.
- also known as Cana
- part of Slovakia
- čaňa a.k.a. Cana: The Gospel of John refers a number of times to a town called Cana of Galilee.
- also known as Kana, Kafr Kanna, Khirbet Cana
- čaňa a.k.a. Cana is a census-designated place in Carroll County, Virginia, United States. The population was 1,254 at the 2010 census, up from 1,228 in 2000. It is the only CDP designated area in the county that is outside of the Appalachian Mountains in the Virginia Piedmont.
- čaňa a.k.a. Cana, California: Cana is an unincorporated community in Butte County, California. It lies at an elevation of 167 feet. A post office operated in Cana from 1871 to 1913, with brief closures in 1895 and 1900. In the 1870s, the community was on the stage coach routes from Chico; the population then was about 100, mostly farmers growing wheat.
Who is Čaňa?
čaňa a.k.a. Cana is a musical artist, vocalist of Sotte Bosse.
- profession: Singer
- member of musical group Sotte Bosse (Vocals) since
čaňa a.k.a. Cana is a musical group.
- album: "Alu Mari: sacred chants sung by Liz Crow and Kate Ward"
čaňa a.k.a. Cana is a fictional character from the 1283 novel Blanquerna written by Raymond Lull.
"čaňa" a.k.a. "Caña!" is a musical album of Attaque 77.
- released in (15 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Čaňa
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Čaňa to learn how to say it correctly!