On this page:
Definition of the noun Čalma
What does Čalma mean as a name of something?
Calma is a genus of Calmidae.
čalma a.k.a. Čalma is a village located in the Sremska Mitrovica municipality, in the Syrmia District of Vojvodina, Serbia. It is situated in the autonomous province of Vojvodina. The village has a Serb ethnic majority and its population numbering 1,675 people.
čalma a.k.a. Calma Company, based in Sunnyvale, California, was, between 1965 and 1988, a vendor of digitizers and minicomputer-based graphics systems targeted at the cartographic and electronic, mechanical and architectural design markets.
- "čalma" a.k.a. "Calma" is an album that was nominated for best instrumental album in the 2011 Latin Grammys.
- "čalma" a.k.a. "Calma" is a musical album of Aya RL.
- released in (19 years ago)
- "čalma" a.k.a. "Calma" is a musical album of Macola & Vibronda.
- released on (8 years ago)
- "čalma" a.k.a. "Calma" is a musical album of Ikah.
- released on (9 years ago)
- "čalma" a.k.a. "Remains Quiet" is a 2013 short film written and directed by Stefan Kriekhaus.
- also known as Die Ruhe Bleibt, Calma
- countries: Germany, France
- languages: French, German Language, English Language
- producer: Stefan Kriekhaus
- written by Stefan Kriekhaus
- casting by Katrin Vorderwülbecke
- cinematography by Patrick Orth
- music by Jochen Jezussek
- genres: Documentary film, Comedy
- released on
- official website: die-ruhe-bleibt.de
- "čalma" a.k.a. "Calma" is a short film, directed by Paul Kim.
- country: United States of America
- released in (49 years ago)
čalma a.k.a. Calma is a canonical version, musical recording.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Čalma
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Čalma to see it in context!