Đặng Thái Sơn
On this page:
Who is Đặng Thái Sơn?
đặng Thái Sơn a.k.a. Dang Thai Son: Đặng Thái Sơn is the Gold Medalist of the Tenth International Chopin Piano Competition in Warsaw, Poland in 1980. It was the first time that a top international competition was won by an Asian pianist.
- also known as Đặng, Thái Sơn; Dang Thai Shon; Đặng Thái Sơn
- born on (57 years ago) in Hanoi
- nationality: Canada
- education: Moscow Conservatory
- profession: Pianist
- albums: "Chopin Polonaises Complete", "Mozart, Mendelssohn: Concerti for Two Pianos"
- award: - International Chopin Piano Competition (First Prize)
- official website: www.dangthaison.net
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Đặng Thái Sơn
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: