On this page:
Who is Imparator?
Imparator a.k.a. Fatih Terim, Commendatore OSSI, is a Turkish association football manager and former player who is manager of the Turkish national football team. His Turkish nickname is İmparator, and his Italian nickname is Imperatore. Both names mean "emperor".
- also known as İmparator
- born on (62 years ago) in Adana, child of Nuriye Terim and Talat Terim
- nationality: Turkey
- profession: Coach, football player
- Marriage with Fulya Terim since
- parent of
- "Imparator" a.k.a. "Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back": The Empire Strikes Back is a 1980 American epic space opera film directed by Irvin Kershner, produced by Gary Kurtz, and written by Leigh Brackett, Lawrence Kasdan and George Lucas, who also writing the film's story and serving as executive producer. Of the six main Star Wars films, it was the second to be released and the fifth in terms of internal chronology.
- read more about Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
- "Imparator" a.k.a. "İmparator" is a 1984 action drama film written by Erdoğan Tünaş and directed by Melih Gülgen.
- starring: Seda Sayan as Nevin
- released in (31 years ago)
"Imparator" is a composition.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Imparator
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Imparator for some fun with words!