On this page:
łąg a.k.a. Lag: Lâg Guitars is a French music company founded in the Occitania region of France, by master luthier Michel Lâg-Chavarria. Lâg is most popular for its guitars. Lâg has produced guitars since 1980, starting with Beast superstrat models to arkane, which is the most popular and requested from all. They are designed in a small custom shop in the south of France. Phil Campbell of Motörhead and Charles Hedger of Cradle of filth use LÂG guitars. Roger Edwards - Wolverhampton of Joe Takes Brooklyn uses LAG Electro Acoustic.
- also known as LÂG, LAG GUITARS
- official website: www.lagguitars.com
- "łąg" a.k.a. "Lag" is a musical album of Katamine.
- released in (10 years ago)
- "łąg" a.k.a. "Lag" is a composition.
- music by Eric Hadley
łąg a.k.a. Łąg is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Czersk, within Chojnice County, Pomeranian Voivodeship, in northern Poland. It lies approximately 8 kilometres north-east of Czersk, 37 km north-east of Chojnice, and 71 km south-west of the regional capital Gdańsk.
- łąg a.k.a. Lag: In online gaming, lag is a noticeable delay between the action of players and the reaction of the server. Although lag may be caused by high latency, it may also occur due to insufficient processing power in the client and/or server.
- also known as 延遲
- łąg a.k.a. Laag is a frazione of the comune of Neumarkt in South Tyrol in the Italian region of Trentino-Alto Adige/Südtirol, located about 30 km northeast of the city of Trento and about 25 km south of the city of Bolzano. Laag is situated on the plain on the left side of the Adige river.
- also known as Låg
- łąg a.k.a. Langi Language: Rangi or Langi is a Bantu language of spoken by the Rangi people of Kondoa District in the Dodoma Region of Central Tanzania. Whilst the language is known as Rangi in English and Kirangi in the dominant Swahili spoken throughout the African Great Lakes, the self-referent term is Kilaangi.
- also known as Irangi, Kilangi, Langi, Rangi, Kirangi, Rangi language
- łąg a.k.a. Stathmin is a protein.
- also known as Stathmin 1, Stathmin 1/oncoprotein 18, OP18, Stmn1, PP17, Lag, PR22, Prosolin, p18, PP18, Leukemia-associated phosphoprotein p18, p19, Lap18, 19K, SMN
- łąg a.k.a. stathmin 1/oncoprotein 18 is a gene.
- also known as prosolin, oncoprotein 18, metablastin, phosphoprotein 19, leukemia-associated phosphoprotein p18, stathmin 1
- łąg a.k.a. Lag: In online gaming, Lag is a term used to describe delays between the action of players and the reaction of the server. Although it is commonly used to refer to delays caused by high latency, it is occasionally used to describe delays caused by insufficient processing power in the client and/or server. While all communication between a client and server, or even between hardware components in the same machine, will experience a certain amount of lag, the term is usually reserved for delays noticeable to the user.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Łąg
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: