On this page:
- ōsu a.k.a. The Ohio State University, commonly referred to as Ohio State or OSU, is a public research university in Columbus, Ohio. Founded in 1870, as a land-grant university and ninth university in Ohio with the Morrill Act of 1862, the university was originally known as the Ohio Agricultural and Mechanical College. The college began with a focus on training students in various agricultural and mechanical disciplines but was developed into a comprehensive university under the direction of Governor Rutherford B. Hayes and in 1878 the Ohio General Assembly passed a law changing the name to "The Ohio State University". It has since grown into the third largest university campus in the United States. Along with its main campus in Columbus, Ohio State also operates a regional campus system with regional campuses in Lima, Mansfield, Marion, Newark, and Wooster.
- ōsu a.k.a. Oregon State University is a coeducational, public research university in Corvallis, Oregon, United States. The university offers more than 200 undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degree programs and has the largest total enrollment in Oregon.
- ōsu a.k.a. Oklahoma State University–Stillwater is a land-grant, sun-grant, coeducational public research university located in Stillwater, Oklahoma, USA. OSU was founded in 1890 under the Morrill Act. Originally known as Oklahoma Agricultural and Mechanical College, it is the flagship institution of the Oklahoma State University System. Official enrollment for the fall 2010 semester system-wide was 35,073, with 23,459 students enrolled at OSU-Stillwater. Enrollment shows the Freshman class of 2012 was the largest on record with 4,298 students. OSU is classified by the Carnegie Foundation as a research university with high research activity.
- also known as OSU; Oklahoma State; Oklahoma State University - Stillwater; Oklahoma Agricultural and Mechanical College (Oklahoma A&M); Oklahoma State University–Stillwater, main campus
- part of Oklahoma, United States of America, Stillwater
- Telly Award for Internet/Online Programs, Segments, or Promotional Pieces Online Video - Education - "NASA Now: Exercise in Space"
- Telly Award for Internet/Online Programs, Segments, or Promotional Pieces Online Video - Education - "NASA Now: Icing Research Tunnel"
- official website: www.okstate.edu
- ōsu a.k.a. Ōsu is a popular area located in the Naka ward of Nagoya, central Japan.
- ōsu a.k.a. Ohio State University Airport is a public airport located six miles northwest of the central business district of Columbus, a city in Franklin County, Ohio, United States. It is owned and operated by The Ohio State University in Columbus, not to be confused with Ohio University in Athens, which owns the Ohio University Airport. It is also known as the OSU Don Scott Airport, named after Donald E. Scott, an OSU alumnus who died during his training as a pilot in England during World War II.
"ōsu" a.k.a. "osu!" is a freeware rhythm game originally for Microsoft Windows. It is written in C# on the .NET Framework. The game has also been ported to Mac OS X, iOS, Android, and Windows Phone. Its gameplay is based on commercial titles including Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan, Elite Beat Agents, Taiko no Tatsujin, beatmania IIDX, O2Jam, and DJMax.
- developer: Dean Herbert
- genre: Music video game
- released on (8 years ago)
ōsu a.k.a. One, Southern Language is an human language.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for ŌSU
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of ŌSU to learn how to say it correctly!