ōe a.k.a. Ōe is a town located in Yamagata Prefecture, Japan.
Who is oe?
ōe a.k.a. Øe is a musical artist, musician.
- born on (30 years ago)
- ōe a.k.a. WestAir Commuter Airlines, also known as WestAir Airlines, was a United States airline formed when Stol Air Commuter changed its name in 1978. One of the founders was Maurice J. Gallagher, Jr., who later acquired Allegiant Air. Late in its life it was known as United Express Airline. It was headquartered in Fresno, California. WestAir was sold to Mesa Air Group in 1992.
- ōe a.k.a. Yeongnam Air was a small regional airline of South Korea launched on 25 July 2008. Its main base was Gimhae International Airport and Daegu International Airport. It flew to Jeju International Airport and Gimpo Airport with a single aircraft.
- also known as 嶺南航空
- official website: www.ynair.co.kr
"ōe" a.k.a. "Outer Empires" is a video game.
- also known as OE
- developer: Iron Will Studios
- genres: Strategy video game, Simulation video game
- publisher: Iron Will Studios
- released on (6 years ago)
ōe a.k.a. Olde English 800 is a brand of American malt liquor produced by the Miller Brewing Company. It was introduced in 1964 and owned by Miller Brewing Company since 1999. It is available in a variety of serving sizes including, since the late 1980s, a forty ounce bottle.
- also known as High-G, Olde E, Golden Bullet, Olde Gold, OE, Eight Ball
- ōe a.k.a. Œ is a Latin alphabet grapheme, a ligature of o and e. In medieval and early modern Latin, it was used to represent the Greek diphthong οι, a usage which continues in English and French. In French, it is also used in some non-Latin words.
- ōe a.k.a. Oe or barred O is a letter of the Cyrillic script.
- ōe a.k.a. Oe is a family name.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of oe to learn how to say it correctly!