The word or is considered to be an easy one, according to the Dale-Chall word list, which includes 3000 words that all fourth-grade American students should know and understand.
- őr a.k.a. Oregon is a state in the Pacific Northwest of the United States. It is bordered on its west by the Pacific Ocean, north by Washington, south by California, east by Idaho, and southeast by Nevada. The Columbia River delineates much of Oregon's northern boundary, the Snake River largely its eastern.
- őr a.k.a. Őr is a village in Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg county, in the Northern Great Plain region of eastern Hungary.
- őr a.k.a. Orfeh is an American singer, songwriter and Tony-nominated actress from New York City.
- also known as Orfeh Alimorad, Orfeh Karl, Orfelina, Orfenator, O, Or
- born on (47 years ago) in Manhattan
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Singer, actor, songwriter
- Marriage with Andy Karl since
- album: "What Do You Want from Me"
- nominated to Tony Award for Best Featured Actress in a Musical - "Legally Blonde: The Musical"
- nominated to Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Featured Actress in a Musical - "Legally Blonde: The Musical"
- nominated to Outer Critics Circle Award for Outstanding Featured Actress in a Musical - "Legally Blonde: The Musical"
- official website: www.orfeh.com
- őr a.k.a. Soifa Saenkhamkon is a casting director.
- also known as Sofia Saenkhamkon, Soi, Or, Sofia
- profession: Casting director
- őr a.k.a. Phanthira Nuntasane is the wife of Tik Shiro.
- őr a.k.a. Arkefly: Arke is a Dutch charter airline headquartered in Schiphol-Rijk on the grounds of Amsterdam Airport Schiphol in Haarlemmermeer, Netherlands. It is the charter carrier of the Dutch arm of the German travel conglomerate TUI and its main base is Schiphol Airport. It carries out regular and chartered flights, although most of the chartered flights are operated for the Dutch tour operator Arke. It operates to destinations in the Mediterranean, Canary Islands, Red Sea, Mexico, Caribbean, United States, Canada, Africa, Asia, Brazil and the Netherlands Antilles.
- also known as ArkeFly Havayolları
- official website: www.arkefly.com
- őr a.k.a. Or Records is a small British independent record label company, established in 1998 and based in London. They specialize in electronic music and experimental music, and are distributed by Touch Music. They have issued "the first ever MiniDisc only release", the 1998 experimental album Minidisc by Autechre's side-project Gescom.
- official website: www.itsaor.net
- őr a.k.a. One Result is a digital marketing company that considers all aspects of web presence from website & app builds to SEO & SEM.
- also known as Mobile Result, OR, OneResult
- official website: www.oneresult.co.uk
- őr a.k.a. Crimea Air was an airline on the grounds of Simferopol International Airport in Simferopol, Ukraine. It was established and started operations on 4 October 1996 and operated regional feeder services. Its main base is Simferopol International Airport. Regional airline based in Simferopol was liquidated in 2007.
- őr a.k.a. Or is a fictional character from the 2012 film Wall to Wall.
- őr a.k.a. Or is a fictional character from the 2004 film Or, My Treasure.
- őr a.k.a. Or is a fictional character from the 2010 film Bibliothèque Pascal.
- "őr" a.k.a. "Or" is the debut album by the duo Golden Boy with Miss Kittin released in 2002. It includes the successful club single "Rippin Kittin" and a cover of "Campari Soda.
- "őr" a.k.a. "○OR×" is a composition, cataloged instance.
- also known as ドットORクロス
- music by Tsugutoshi Goto
- "őr" a.k.a. "[OR]" is a musical album of Dumb Type.
- released in (17 years ago)
- "őr" a.k.a. "or" is a musical album of Spangle call Lilli line.
- released on (12 years ago)
"őr" a.k.a. "Or, My Treasure": Or is a 2004 drama film starring Dana Ivgy in the title role of Or, a teenager who struggles to be responsible for her prostitute mother Ruthie, played by Ronit Elkabetz. The French-Israeli production premiered on 14 May 2004 at the Cannes Film Festival.
- also known as Or, Or (My Treasure)
- countries: Israel, France
- language: Hebrew Language
- director: Keren Yedaya
- producers: Itai Tamir, Marek Rozenbaum, Emmanuel Agneray & Jérôme Bleitrach
- production design by Avi Fahima
- written by Sari Ezouz & Keren Yedaya
- casting by Amit Berlowitz
- cinematography by Laurent Brunet
- edited by Sari Ezouz
- costume design by Li Alembik
- genres: Romance Film, Drama
- released on (11 years ago)
- award: - European Film Discovery of the Year - Fassbinder Award nomination for Keren Yedaya
- őr a.k.a. Or: In heraldry, Or is the tincture of gold and, together with argent, belongs to the class of light tinctures called "metals". In engravings and line drawings, it is hatched using a field of evenly spaced dots. It is very frequently depicted as yellow, though gold leaf was used in many illuminated manuscripts and more extravagant rolls of arms.
- őr a.k.a. Oriya Language: Oriya, officially spelled Odia, is an Indian language belonging to the Indo-Aryan branch of the Indo-European language family. It is the predominant language of the Indian state of Odisha, where native speakers comprise 80% of the population, and it is spoken in parts of West Bengal, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh and Andhra Pradesh. Oriya is one of the many official languages in India; it is the official language of Odisha and the second official language of Jharkhand. Oriya is the sixth Indian language to be designated a Classical Language in India, on the basis of having a long literary history and not having borrowed extensively from other languages.
- also known as Uriya, Odrum, Yudhia, Vadiya, Odri, Oliya, Orissa, Utkali, Oriya
- őr a.k.a. Or is a political party in Israel. It describes itself as centrist and advocating the principles of humanism, freedom and equality. The primary ideology of the party focuses on the separation of religion and state.
- official website: www.orr.org.il
- őr a.k.a. or is an extension.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of or to learn how to say it correctly!