On this page:
"œuvre" a.k.a. "Œuvre" is a musical EP of Q-Burns Abstract Message.
- released on (16 years ago)
"œuvre" a.k.a. "L'Œuvre": L'œuvre is the fourteenth novel in the Rougon-Macquart series by Émile Zola. It was first serialized in the periodical Gil Blas beginning in December 1885 before being published in novel form by Charpentier in 1886.
- also known as "The Masterpiece"; The Masterpiece; His Masterpiece; The Work; Oeuvre; L Oeuvre, L'; L Oeuvre; Œuvre
- language: French
- authors: Émile Zola & Pierre-Louis Rey
- subjects: Salon des Refusés, Naturalism, Realism, Impressionism, Paul Cézanne
- copyright: 1886
- released in (129 years ago)
Phrases with Œuvre
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Œuvre
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Œuvre to find many related words and phrases!