On this page:
- řeka a.k.a. Řeka is a village in Frýdek-Místek District, Moravian-Silesian Region, Czech Republic. It has a population of 466, 21.5% of the population are the Poles. Village lies near the Moravian-Silesian Beskids mountains, and Ropičanka River flows through it. It lies in the historical region of Cieszyn Silesia.
- řeka a.k.a. The Reka, also the Inner Carniola Reka, is a river that starts as Big Creek in Croatia, on the southern side of Mount Snežnik, and flows through western Slovenia, where it is also initially known as Big Creek. The river is 54 kilometres long. At the village of Škocjan it disappears underground through Škocjan Caves, flowing 38 km underneath the Slovenian Karst. The river continues as part of the Timavo River in Italy, however, tracer studies have shown that it also feeds springs elsewhere on the Adriatic Coast between Trieste and Monfalcone.
- řeka a.k.a. Reka is a village in the municipality of Kladovo, Serbia. According to the 2002 census, the village has a population of 278 people.
- part of Kladovo
- řeka a.k.a. Reka is a village situated in Kraljevo municipality in Serbia.
- řeka a.k.a. Reka appeared on My Buddy Claudia documentary film.
- řeka a.k.a. Reka appeared in the RASH documentary film.
řeka a.k.a. Reka is a musical group.
- albums: "I", "II", "III", "Renaissance", "I Saw Them Leaving"
řeka a.k.a. Reka is a zoo animal.
- zoo: Assiniboine Park
řeka a.k.a. Réka is fictional character from the 2001 film Blind Guys.
řeka a.k.a. Réka is an old Hungarian female given name from the 10th century. It is of Hun descent, originally being Rika, derived from the Turkic Arikan. Over time it changed into forms like Kreka or Rekam and eventually into Réka. Although it is very difficult to find an affectionate form, there are some which are commonly used, such as Rékuci, Réki and Rékus. Its Finnish cognate is Riikka.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Řeka
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Řeka to find many related words and phrases!