On this page:
- şehzade Mustafa a.k.a. Şehzade Mustafa Muhlisi, was the prince of Manisa from 1533 to 1541 and the prince of Amasya from 1541 to 1553. He was Suleiman the Magnificent's first-born son by Mahidevran Sultan. Şehzade Mustafa was the heir apparent to the Ottoman throne and a very popular prince among the people of Anatolia. He had one sister, Raziye Sultan, from her mother's side.
- also known as Sehzade Mustafa, Şehzade Mustafa Mukhlisi, Şehzade Mustafa Muhlisi
- born in (501 years ago) in Manisa, child of Suleiman the Magnificent and Mahidevran Sultan
- nationality: Ottoman Empire
- religion: Islam
- parent of
- died on (462 years ago) in Konya of strangling
- şehzade Mustafa a.k.a. Şehzade Mustafa was the son of Selim II.
- child of Selim II
- şehzade Mustafa a.k.a. Şehzade Mustafa is the son of Murad III.
- child of Murad III
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Şehzade Mustafa
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: