Šarūnas Bartas (film director)
On this page:
Who is Šarūnas Bartas?
šarūnas Bartas a.k.a. Šarūnas Bartas is a Lithuanian film director. One of the most prominent Lithuanian film directors internationally from the late 20th century.
- also known as Sharunas Bartas, Sarunas Bartas
- born on (50 years ago) in Šiauliai
- nationality: Lithuania
- education: Gerasimov Institute of Cinematography
- profession: Film director, screenwriter, actor, cinematographer, film producer, film score composer
- Marriage with Yekaterina Golubeva
- parent of Ina-Marija Bartaite
- films written:
- films produced:
- films directed:
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to European Film Discovery of the Year - Fassbinder Award - "Three Days"
- nominated to Nika Award for Best Film of CIS and Baltic States - "Seven Invisible Men" (Lithuania, France and Portugal)
- nominated to Nika Award for Best Film of CIS and Baltic States - "Eastern Drift" (Lithuania)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Šarūnas Bartas (film director)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: