On this page:
Definition of the noun Šuľa
What does Šuľa mean as a name of something?
- synonym: genus Sula
- šuľa a.k.a. Sula is a municipality in Møre og Romsdal county, Norway. It is part of the Sunnmøre district. The administrative centre is the village of Langevåg. Other villages include Solevåg, Fiskarstrand, Veibust, Leirvågen, and Mauseidvågen. Sula is one of the most densely populated municipalities in Møre og Romsdal county, and it is part of the Ålesund Region since it is just south of the city of Ålesund. The municipality encompasses the island of Sula and the many small surrounding islets.
- šuľa a.k.a. Šuľa is a village and municipality in the Veľký Krtíš District of the Banská Bystrica Region of southern Slovakia.
- also known as Sula
- part of Slovakia
- šuľa a.k.a. Sula, Montana: Sula is a census-designated place in Ravalli County, Montana, United States. The population was 37 at the 2010 census.
- šuľa a.k.a. Sula is an island in Sula Municipality in Møre og Romsdal county, Norway. The island are part of the Ålesund Region surrounding the city of Ålesund. The 59-square-kilometre island lies north of the Storfjorden, northeast of the Sulafjorden, and south of the Borgundfjorden. The island is connected to the nearby island of Uksenøya by a short bridge on the European route E39 highway. The island is mountainous, with almost all residents living in the northern and eastern shores. The southwestern half of the island is mountains, the highest being the 776-metre tall mountain Vardane. Most residents live in the municipal centre, Langevåg, in the north, and Fiskarstrand and Mauseidvåg are other large population centres. There are two churches on the island: Langevågen Church and Indre Sula Church.
šuľa a.k.a. Sula is a fictional character from the 2005 Indonesian film Banyu Biru.
- "šuľa" a.k.a. "Sula" is a musical album of Helena Tulve.
- released in (10 years ago)
- "šuľa" a.k.a. "Sula" is a composition.
- music by Helena Tulve
"šuľa" a.k.a. "Sula" is a 1973 novel by Nobel Prize-winning author Toni Morrison.
- also known as "Sula (Oprah's Book Club)", "Sula (Uniform Collected Editions)", DN Sula
- language: English Language
- Sula Peace
- Eva Peace
- Hannah Peace
- Nel Wright
- genres: Fiction, Children's literature
- subjects: Ohio, Literary
- released in (41 years ago)
- some of the awards:
- National Book Award for Fiction nomination for Toni Morrison
- Oprah's Book Club
- šuľa a.k.a. sulA is a gene.
- šuľa a.k.a. The Sila language, also known as Dar Sila, Dar Sila Daju, Bokor, Bokorike, Bokoruge, Dadjo, Dajou, Daju, and Sula, is an Eastern Sudanic language, one of three closely related languages in the area called "Daju". It is spoken in Chad near the Darfur border, with migration into Sudan. There are two dialects, Sila proper and Mongo, the latter not to be confused with Daju Mongo.
- also known as Bokoruge; Dadjo; Sila; Dajou; Mongo-sila; Bokor; Sula; Bokorike; Daju; Daju, Dar Sila Language; Daju, Dar Sila
- šuľa a.k.a. sulA is a genomic locus.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Šuľa
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Šuľa to learn how to say it correctly!