On this page:
šAR is sometimes a misspelling of sure.
šar a.k.a. The Sar is a river in Galicia, Spain. Rising near Santiago de Compostela, it flows through the A Maía valley for over 30 kilometres before entering the Ulla River, near Padron.
- also known as 薩爾河
- part of Spain
šar a.k.a. Sar is a record label.
"šar" a.k.a. "Sår" is a musical album of Sortsind.
- also known as Sar
- released in (16 years ago)
- šar a.k.a. Sarplaninac: The Šarplaninac, Šarplaninec or Illyrian Sheepdog is a dog breed of the livestock guardian type originally from the border area between Kosovo, Macedonia and Albania.
- also known as Yugoslav Shepherd, Sharrplaninatz, Шарко, Sharr Mountain Dog, Šarko, Šar, Planinac, Sharplaninec, Dog-Šarplaninac, Šarplaninac
- šar a.k.a. The Saudi riyal is the currency of Saudi Arabia. It is abbreviated as ر.س or SR. It is subdivided into 100 Halalas. The Saudi Qirsh is 5 Halalas.
- also known as 沙特阿拉伯里亚尔
- official website: www.sama.gov.sa
- šar a.k.a. Synthetic aperture radar: Synthetic-aperture radar is a form of radar which is used to create images of an object, such as a landscape – these images can be 2D or 3D representations of the object. SAR uses the motion of the SAR antenna over a target region to provide finer spatial resolution than is possible with conventional beam-scanning radars. SAR is typically mounted on a moving platform such as an aircraft or spacecraft, and it originated as an advanced form of side-looking airborne radar. The distance the SAR device travels over a target creates a large "synthetic" antenna aperture. As a rule of thumb one can assume that the larger the aperture is, the higher the image resolution becomes, regardless whether physical aperture or synthetic aperture – this allows SAR to create high resolution images with comparatively small physical antennas.
- also known as SAR
- šar a.k.a. sar: In computing, sar is a Solaris-derived system monitor command used to report on various system loads, including CPU activity, memory/paging, device load, network. Linux distributions provide sar through the sysstat package.
- also known as Sar in UNIX
- šar a.k.a. Warji Language: Warji is an Afro-Asiatic language spoken in Bauchi State, Nigeria. Speakers are shifting to Hausa.
- also known as Warja, Sarawa, Sar, Warjawa
- šar a.k.a. Saraveca Language: Saraveca is an extinct Arawakan language once spoken in Bolivia by the Sarave. It is said to be the only language with a numeral system based exclusively on five, though in fact quinary systems are not uncommon. To some extent this is also an areal feature of other South American languages; many form their numbers 6–9 as "five + one", "five + two" and so on.
- šar a.k.a. sarcosine dehydrogenase is a gene.
- also known as OTTHUMP00000064625, dimethylglycine dehydrogenase-like 1
- šar a.k.a. SAR is an aircraft type.
- šar a.k.a. nuclear receptor subfamily 1, group I, member 2 is a gene.
- also known as steroid and xenobiotic receptor, pregnane X receptor
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for šAR
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of šAR to learn how to say it correctly!