On this page:
Sta is sometimes a misspelling of stay.
- štá a.k.a. Stauning Vestjylland Airport is an airport in Skjern, Denmark.
- also known as Stauning Airport
- part of Denmark
- štá a.k.a. Soldiers' Home Reef: Soldiers' Home Reef, also known as Rocky Point, National Military Asylum Reef, or Veterans' Hill is a National Historic Landmark in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It was discovered by Increase A. Lapham. It and other reefs that he discovered are the first ancient reefs described in North America, and are among the first described in the world.
štá a.k.a. S'T'A is a musical group.
- štá a.k.a. Settla Language: Settla, or Settler Swahili, is a "despised" Swahili pidgin spoken by white colonists in Zambia and Kenya.
- also known as Kisetla, Kisettla, Settler Swahili
- štá a.k.a. Sta is a file format.
- štá a.k.a. STA is a musical artist, record producer.
- štá a.k.a. emerin (Emery-Dreifuss muscular dystrophy) is a gene.
- also known as emerin, OTTHUMP00000061687
- štá a.k.a. growth control, Y chromosome influenced is a gene.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for sta
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about sta
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of sta to learn how to say it correctly!