On this page:
žarko a.k.a. Zarko is a village in the Farkadona municipality, Trikala regional unit, Greece. Zarko had a population of 1,498 in 2001. Zarko is located on the edge of the Thessalian Plain, 5 km east of Farkadona proper, and 25 km west of Larissa.
- part of Greece
- žarko a.k.a. Žarko was a 14th-century Serbian nobleman who after the death of Serbian Emperor Dušan the Mighty is mentioned as a lord of the coasts of the Zeta region, under the succeeding Emperor Uroš the Weak.
- žarko a.k.a. Velizar Binev is an actor.
- žarko a.k.a. Zarko is a fictional character from the 1996 drama film Emilia's Friends.
- žarko a.k.a. Zarko is a fictional character from the 1957 film The Saga of the Viking Women and Their Voyage to the Waters of the Great Sea Serpent.
- in the film "The Saga of the Viking Women and Their Voyage to the Waters of the Great Sea Serpent", played by Michael Forest
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Žarko
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Žarko to see it in context!