On this page:
Who is Željko Joksimović?
željko Joksimović a.k.a. Željko Joksimović or often credited Zeljko Joksimovic is a Serbian singer, composer songwriter, multi-instrumentalist and producer. He is one of the most popular and respected artists from the Balkans. He is also very well valued elsewhere in Eastern and Central Europe. He can play 12 different musical instruments including accordion, piano, guitar, and drums. Joksimović is multi-lingual, being fluent in Greek, English, Russian, Polish and French as well as his native Serbian. He has a career as a solo pop artist and at the same time he is a prolific composer for other singers. He can be called a master of The Balkan Ballads for having written four of the most famous: "Lane moje" "Lejla" "Oro" and "Nije ljubav stvar". He also composes music for films, television series and theater shows. He represented Serbia and Montenegro in the 2004 Eurovision Song Contest with the song "Lane moje", placing second. He represented Serbia in the Eurovision Song Contest 2012 in Baku, Azerbaijan and finished third.
- also known as Zeljko Joksimovic
- born on (43 years ago) in Belgrade, child of Vesna Joksimović and Branislav Joksimović
- nationality: Serbia
- profession: Songwriter, singer, musician, composer, record producer
- parent of Mina Joksimović
- albums: "Hitovi 2004", "Amajlija", "111", "The Best of Željko Joksimović", "Ljubavi", "IV", "Koncert Beogradska Arena", "Platinum Collection", "Vreteno", "Ivkova Slava", "Ludak kao ja", "Nije ljubav stvar", "Dođi sutra", "Ono naše što nekad bejaše", "Nije do mene", "Devojka", "I live my life for you", "Leđa o leđa", "Goodbye / Lane Moje"
- official website: www.zeljkojoksimovic.com
"željko Joksimović" a.k.a. "Amajlija" or Željko Joksimović is the name of the debut studio album by Serbian singer and songwriter Željko Joksimović.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Željko Joksimović
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: