On this page:
Who is Živojin Mišić?
živojin Mišić a.k.a. Živojin Mišić GCMG, GCLH, KCB was third Serbian Field Marshal and arguably the most successful Serbian commander who participated in all of Serbia's wars from 1876 to 1918. He directly commanded the First Serbian army in the Battle of Kolubara and in breach of the Thessaloniki Front was the Chief of the Supreme Command.
- also known as Zivojin Misic
- born on (160 years ago) in Struganik, child of Radovan Mišić and Anđelija Mišić
- nationality: Kingdom of Serbia, Kingdom of Yugoslavia
- education: Military Academy since
- profession: Military officer
- Marriage with Louise Krikner since
- parent of
- died on (94 years ago) in Belgrade
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Živojin Mišić
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: