On this page:
Who is Ștefan Bănică?
Ștefan Bănică a.k.a. Ștefan Bănică, Sr.: Ștefan Constantin Bănică was a Romanian actor and singer, of Romani ethnicity, from Călărași. Aside from starring in multiple films, he was also known for his interpretation of songs such as "Îmi acordați un dans", "Cum am ajuns să te iubesc", "Gioconda se mărită", "Hei, coșar, coșar", and "Astă seară mă fac praf". His son, Ștefan Bănică, Jr., is also well known in the entertainment industry.
- also known as Ștefan Constantin Bănică, Stefan Banica
- born on (81 years ago) in Călărași, child of Drăgan Constandache Bănică
- nationality: Romania
- profession: Singer, actor
- died on (19 years ago) in Bucharest
- read more about Ștefan Bănică, Sr. (actor)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ștefan Bănică
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: