Ștefan Iordache (actor)
On this page:
Who is Ștefan Iordache?
Ștefan Iordache: Ştefan Iordache was a Romanian actor.
- also known as Iordache, Ștefan; Stefan Iordache; Ştefan Iordache
- born on (74 years ago) in Calafat
- nationality: Romania
- profession: Actor, singer
- Marriage with Mihaela Tonitza-Iordache between and (38 years and 4 months)
- died on (6 years ago) in Vienna of leukemia
- albums: "Muzică de colecție, volumul 67", "Magazinul meu de vise", "Cântece de petrecere, volumul 2"
- played Panait in "Orienteering"
- played Costache Nicolau in "The Pharaoh"
- played McCallum in "The Oil, the Baby and the Transylvanians"
- played Eugen Cristescu in "Oglinda"
- played Deputy Andrei Lăzărescu in "The Man of the Day"
- "Luxury Hotel"
- "Eu sunt Adam!"
- played The Pharaoh in "The Pharaoh"
- played Ion Teodorescu in "Glissando"
- played Prince Lai Cantacuzin in "The Last Ball in November"
- played Mitica in "Why Are the Bells Ringing, Mitica?"
- played Victor Petrini in "The Earth's Most Beloved Son"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ștefan Iordache (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: