On this page:
- țaga a.k.a. Țaga: Ţaga is a commune in Cluj County, Romania. It is composed of five villages: Năsal, Sântejude, Sântejude-Vale, Sântioana and Ţaga.
- țaga a.k.a. Taga is a town located in Inukami District, Shiga Prefecture, Japan. It has developed as a shrine town of Taga-taisha, one of the most famous shrines in Shiga.
- țaga a.k.a. Taga is a village on the island of Savai'i in Samoa. It is situated on the south east coast of the island in the district of Palauli.
- also known as Taga, Samoa
- part of Samoa
Who is Țaga?
țaga a.k.a. Sam Tagataese is a rugby league player of Samoan descent who plays for the Cronulla Sharks pronunciation Tung-guh-tah-es-sey.
- also known as Taga, Samuel Tagataese
- born on (28 years ago) in Wellington
- nationality: New Zealand
- education: St. Bernard's College, Lower Hutt
- profession: Rugby player
- țaga a.k.a. tagA is a gene.
- țaga a.k.a. tag is a gene.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Țaga
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Țaga to find many related words and phrases!