Who is 藤谷美紀?
藤谷美紀 a.k.a. Miki Fujitani is a Japanese actress. She attended Sugiyama Jyo Gakuen Junior High School and then transferred to Hinode Jyoshi Junior High School and graduated from Hinode Jyoshi Senior High School. In addition to her many live-action film roles, she has had some anime voice roles as a voice actress, namely as Kamiya Kaoru in Rurouni Kenshin and as Chun-Li in Street Fighter II The Movie.
- also known as 藤谷 美紀; Fujitani, Miki; Makiko Kanaya; ふじたに みき; Fujitani Miki; 金谷 満紀子; かなや まきこ; Kanaya Makiko
- born on (42 years ago) in Nagoya
- nationality: Japan
- profession: Actor, voice actor
- member of musical group 涼風真世 & 藤谷美紀
- read more about Miki Fujitani (actress)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 藤谷美紀
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: