-Craft appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- In a craft, new shahs went far… can I?
- No evil sets a true craft so lost farceur tastes live on.
- Deer craft one volume: Foster felt its title frets of "emu love" not "far creed".
On this page:
Definition of -Craft
What does -Craft mean?
- Denoting a skill of a particular kind
- Denoting a vehicle of a particular type
Phrases with -Craft
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for -Craft
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about -Craft
It is in the gift for employing all the vicissitudes of life to one's own advantage and to that of one's craft that a large part of genius consists. (Georg Christoph Lichtenberg)
more quotes about -craft...
Anagrams of -CRAFT
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of -Craft!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of -Craft to see it in context!