-GATE appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- Tonsure vile demon-gate lot to let a gnome deliver us not!
- At a demon gate, gnome date Lizzi let a demon get a gnome data.
- Shall a feeble psi-demon gate let a gnome dispel beef – Allah’s?
On this page:
Definition of -GATE
What does -GATE mean?
- Combined with keywords to form the names of scandals.
- Used to form place names of towns by sea.
Phrases with -GATE
View more phrases with the word -GATE in thesaurus!
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for -GATE
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about -GATE
If you need images about -GATE for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Quotes about -GATE
No one can persuade another to change. Each of us guards a gate of change that can only be opened from the inside. We cannot open the gate of another, either by argument or emotional appeal. (Marilyn Ferguson)
more quotes about -gate...
Anagrams of -GATE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of -GATE!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of -GATE to see it in context!