-Got- appears in the following tongue twisters:
- How many boards
Could the Mongols hoard
If the Mongol hordes got bored?
(from the comic Calvin & Hobbes, by Bill Waterson)
- You name it, we claim it. If we can't get it, we'll send you to get it. If we can't send you to get it, forgit it. Who's got it, if we don't got it?
(from the 1960's)
-Got- appears in the following pangrams (sentences using every letter of the alphabet at least once):
- JFK got my VHS, PC and XLR web quiz. (26 letters)
- Jacqueline was vexed by the folks who got the money prizes. (48 letters)
- Six women quietly got the prizes back from the five judges. (48 letters)
-Got- appears in many palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- Anita got a toga, Tina.
- Flo got nine men into golf.
- Risotto gruel Fleur got to Sir.
On this page:
Definition of -Got-
What does -Got- mean?
- [pharmacology] a monoclonal antibody that targets testicular tumors
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for -Got-
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about -Got-
Anagrams of -GOT-
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of -Got-!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of -Got- to see it in context!