On this page:
Definition of -INE
What does -INE mean?
- [context: non-productive] of or pertaining to, like: asinine; marine.
- [chemistry] [Used to form names of basic substances]
- [context: non-productive] feminine nouns: heroine.
- [context: non-productive] given names or titles: Clementine, landgravine.
- commercial material: glassine.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for -INE
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about -INE
If you need images about -INE for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Anagrams of -INE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of -INE!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of -INE to see it in context!