-Phone appears in the following tongue twisters:
- Mr Knott and Mr Watt on the Phone
- Four furious friends fought for the phone.
On this page:
Definition of -Phone
What does -Phone mean?
- a type of sound e.g. allophone
- a device that makes a sound e.g. saxophone
- a speaker of a certain language e.g. Francophone
- part of some classical names, e.g., Persephone, Tisiphone
Phrases with -Phone
View more phrases with the word -Phone in thesaurus!
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for -Phone
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about -Phone
If you need images about -Phone for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Quotes about -Phone
So I just got on the phone and the engineer just patched me in and I did reports. I'd get a community leader and bring him to the phone, call up the station and do an interview over the phone with the guy. (Ed Bradley)
more quotes about -phone...
Anagrams of -PHONE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of -Phone!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of -Phone to see it in context!