-WAD appears in the following pangram (a sentence using every letter of the alphabet at least once):
- Jack, love my big wad of sphinx quartz! (30 letters)
-WAD appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- To lay a wad, epees seeped away a lot.
- Deb, bury a herb if I had a wad a hi-fibre hay rubbed.
- Dawn warp sets a Thai’s semen off: one messiah tastes prawn wad.
On this page:
Definition of -WAD
What does -WAD mean?
- Added to a variety of vulgar term and insults for an obnoxious person to create new insults.
Printed books with definitions for -WAD
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Religion, Politics, and Conflict Resolution by Elazar Barkan, Karen Barkey
Because Tariq al-Wad is a market area, its ostensibly ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for -WAD
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about -WAD
He that has meikle wad aye hae mair.
more quotes about -wad...
Anagrams of -WAD
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of -WAD!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of -WAD to see it in context!