-WEAR appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- "Delia, wear spandex if fusillades reversed: all I suffixed naps!" Rae wailed.
- To last, Curt’s bodega made wear be trevally-dined; a laden idyll a vertebrae we damaged obstructs a lot.
On this page:
Definition of -WEAR
What does -WEAR mean?
- Used to form nouns denoting clothing worn by a particular sex (e.g. menswear) or age of person (e.g. kidswear)
- on a particular part of the body (e.g. neckwear)
- for a particular use (e.g. daywear)
- made in a particular way (eg, knitwear) or (redundantly) of a particular kind (eg, shoewear).
Phrases with -WEAR
View more phrases with the word -WEAR in thesaurus!
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for -WEAR
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about -WEAR
If you need images about -WEAR for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Quotes about -WEAR
Anagrams of -WEAR
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of -WEAR!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of -WEAR to see it in context!