-WISE appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- Roy Ames, I was a wise mayor.
- To lay babes, I wax a wise baby a lot.
- No wise villa-minarets of Islam in a trade reversal live to merger, Reg: remote villas revered art animals I foster; animal lives I won.
On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of -WISE
What does -WISE mean?
- in the direction or orientation of
- in the manner of
- in the matter of; with regard to
Phrases with -WISE
View more phrases with the word -WISE in thesaurus!
Printed books with definitions for -WISE
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Ajay Rai
Street-wise is a smart person. b.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for -WISE
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about -WISE
A wise man can see more from the bottom of a well than a fool can from a mountain top .
more quotes about -wise...
Anagrams of -WISE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of -WISE!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of -WISE to see it in context!