012 a.k.a. Algeria, officially People's Democratic Republic of Algeria, is a country in the Maghreb region of North Africa on the Mediterranean coast. Its capital and most populous city is Algiers. With a total area of 2,381,741 square kilometres, 90% of which is desert, Algeria is the tenth-largest country in the world, and the largest in Africa and in the Mediterranean. The country is bordered in the northeast by Tunisia, in the east by Libya, in the west by Morocco, in the southwest by Western Sahara, Mauritania, and Mali, in the southeast by Niger, and in the north by the Mediterranean Sea.
- also known as People's Democratic Republic of Algeria, The People's Democratic Republic of Algeria
- founded in (53 years ago)
- part of Africa, Maghreb, Arab world
- touristic attraction: Atlas Mountains
"012" is a musical album of Blackwaves.
- released in (8 years ago)
012 a.k.a. Other respiratory tuberculosis is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 012 to learn how to say it correctly!