050 is a palindrome (it reads the same backward as forward).View more palindromes!
050 a.k.a. Bangladesh: Bangladesh; officially the People's Republic of Bangladesh, is a country in South Asia. It is bordered by India to its west, north and east; Burma to its southeast and separated from Nepal and Bhutan by the Chicken’s Neck corridor. To its south, it faces the Bay of Bengal. Bangladesh is the world's eighth-most populous country, with over 160 million people, and among the most densely populated countries. It forms part of the ethno-linguistic region of Bengal, along with the neighbouring Indian states of West Bengal and Tripura.
- also known as Bangladeş Halk Cumhuriyeti, بنجلاديش, Bangladeș, Republica Populară Bangladesh, Folkrepubliken Bangladesh, Bangladešo Liaudies Respublika, 孟加拉国, Bangla Desh, East Pakistan, People's Republic of Bangladesh
- founded on (43 years ago)
- part of Asia, South Asia, Eurasia, Indian subcontinent
- instance of: Asian country / Asian nation = any one of the nations occupying the Asian continent
- capital of Bangladesh / Dacca / Dhaka = the capital and largest city of Bangladesh
- Chittagong = a port city and industrial center in southeastern Bangladesh on the Bay of Bengal
- Brahmaputra River / Brahmaputra = an Asian river
- Ganges River / Ganges = an Asian river; rises in the Himalayas and flows east into the Bay of Bengal
- read more about Bangladesh (country)
"050" is a musical album of The Ploctones.
050 a.k.a. Smallpox was an infectious disease caused by either of two virus variants, Variola major and Variola minor. The disease is also known by the Latin names Variola or Variola vera, derived from varius or varus. The disease was originally known in English as the "pox" or "red plague"; the term "smallpox" was first used in Britain in the 15th century to distinguish variola from the "great pox". The last naturally occurring case of smallpox was diagnosed on 26 October 1977.
- also known as Variola, Variola vera
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 050 to learn how to say it correctly!