064 a.k.a. Bhutan, officially the Kingdom of Bhutan, is a landlocked country in South Asia located at the eastern end of the Himalayas. It is bordered to the north by China and to the south, east and west by India. To the west, it is separated from Nepal by the Indian state of Sikkim, while further south it is separated from Bangladesh by the Indian states of Assam and West Bengal. Bhutan's capital and largest city is Thimphu.
- also known as 不丹王國, Butan, Kingdom of Bhutan
- founded on (107 years ago)
- part of Asia, South Asia, Eurasia, Indian subcontinent
- instance of: Asian country / Asian nation = any one of the nations occupying the Asian continent
- member: Bhutanese / Bhutani = a native or inhabitant of Bhutan
- read more about Bhutan (country)
064 a.k.a. Viral encephalitis transmitted by other and unspecified arthropods is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 064 to learn how to say it correctly!