On this page:
"1 Day": Crime and grime in 24 hours on the mean streets of Birmingham...
- countries: United Kingdom, Canada
- language: English Language
- directors: Penny Woolcock & Michèle Nuzzo
- producers: Amy Flanagan, Claire Bosworth, Penny Woolcock
- executive producers: Allan Niblo, Thomas Rosica, Lee Thomas
- written by Penny Woolcock & Michèle Nuzzo
- cinematography by Graham Smith & Moussa Faddoul
- edited by John Dinwoodie & Marc Boudignon
- music by Urban Monk
- location: Birmingham
- genres: Crime Fiction, Drama
- released on (5 years ago)
- official website: www.1daythemovie.co.uk
Printed books with definitions for 1 Day
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Motor Way (1907)
TPHAT the electric automobile to- 1 day is a success, and that it is beyond the experimental stage, is not denied by any one. Its use is fast becoming general, and it will be with us many years hence.' Whatever changes may bo made in it ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 1 Day
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video language resources about 1 Day
Click on an item to play that video:
- Pigeons health status and explanation, 1 day after the race Tembleque 280 km (04.09.2013)
Pigeons health status and explanation after the race Tembleque 280 km. The video has subtitles in English, German and Spanish. Video has been recorded on ...
- FaceBook Cheats - 500 Friends in 1 day (description)
- MX-207 Verb Classic Women and 50+ Moto 1 Day 1
- How to Improve a language in only 1 day!!
- ESL Vegas 1 Day 3 Game 13 Kiev 61 vs Geneva 59
- 50.000 Free YouTube Views in 1 Day ! Check out the description !
See also the pronunciation examples of 1 Day!
Quotes about 1 Day
Day of day
Death one day...
30 to 31 day's...
For months dead...
365 or 366 day's
Clander is thear...
Clander was death
At world last day...
That day was
Not come again...!
Not come again...? (Otteri Selvakumar)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of 1 Day to see it in context!