1 Vs. 100
- "1 vs. 100" was a massively multiplayer online Xbox Live adaptation of the trivia game show of the same name.
- developer: Microsoft Studios
- genres: Massively multiplayer online game, Simulation video game
- publisher: Microsoft Studios
- released in (6 years ago)
- "1 vs. 100" is the Nintendo DS adaptation of the game show of the same name, in which a single contestant competes against an audience "mob" of 100. The game was released on July 3, 2008.
- mode: Multiplayer video game, Single-player video game
- publishers: Destination Software, Inc.
- released on (7 years ago)
Who is 1 Vs. 100?
1 vs. 100 a.k.a. Chris Cashman: Christopher Andrew Cashman is an American comedian, voice actor, and Northwest Regional Emmy winner. He is the son of Seattle comic Pat Cashman.
- read more about Chris Cashman
- 1 vs. 100 is a game show created by Endemol that is aired in several countries. The game pits one person against 100 others for a chance to win a large cash prize. The game first aired in the Netherlands as Eén tegen 100, sponsored by the Nationale Postcode Loterij.
- also known as Um Contra Cem
- begun on (8 years ago)
- country: United States of America
- genre: Game show
- 1 vs. 100 is an American game show that was broadcast by NBC from 2006 to 2008, and revived on GSN with a new series which ran in 2010. As in other formats, a single player goes up against 100 other contestants. The 1 gains money for every Mob member eliminated, but loses all winnings with an incorrect answer at any point. The host was Bob Saget, and the top prize was $1,000,000. The show premiered on NBC October 13, 2006 at 9:00 PM. On October 20, 2006, it was reported that NBC ordered 10 additional episodes of 1 vs. 100, citing the show's encouraging ratings performance. The show returned with these new episodes on December 1, 2006. At the television critics' winter meetings in Pasadena, California in January 2007, the network announced that 12 more episodes would be added.
- 1 vs. 100 a.k.a. 1 vs. 100 (Philippines): 1 vs. 100 is a Danish quiz show aired on TV3 from 2007 with former football goalkeeper Peter Schmeichel as host.
- read more about 1 vs. 100 (Philippines)
- 1 vs. 100 is an Australian spin-off game show based on the American version of the same name and the original Dutch version created by Endemol. The game pits one person against 100 others for a chance to win one million dollars. The program is hosted by former Nine Network CEO and personality Eddie McGuire.
- 1 vs. 100: In 2008 and 2010, Hunan Satellite Television produced the Chinese version of 1 vs. 100, which has the same name as the Hong Kong version, called 以一敌百. The first season was aired between March 5 and July 31, 2008 and the second season was premiered on April 15, 2010 and ended on December 23, 2010. The host was Wang Han in season 1 and Ren Jun in season 2.
- 1 vs. 100, was a BBC National Lottery game show broadcast on BBC One from 30 September 2006 to 23 May 2009. The programme was originally hosted by Dermot O'Leary in 2006 and 2007. Ben Shephard took over to host the show between 2008 and 2009.
- 1 vs. 100: The Hong Kong version of 1 vs. 100, called 以一敵百, was produced by Asia Television and it is the first Chinese language version of the show. It was first broadcast as a 1-hour special on September 24, 2006 where the contestants were winners of at least HK$30,000 on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?, then it was aired every weeknight between September 25, 2006 and December 15, 2006. It was hosted by lyricist Wyman Wong.