Definition of the adjective 1-900
What does 1-900 mean as an attribute of a noun?
- Of telephone numbers dialed in North America, having an additional charge assessed to the caller, part of which is returned to the owner of the number.
- "1-900" or 06 is a 1994 Dutch erotic romantic drama film directed by Theo Van Gogh. The screenplay was based on a stage play by Johan van Doesburg. The film depicts a relationship based on telephone sex which gets out of hand.
- also known as 1-900 (Sex Without Hangups) , 6
- country: Netherlands
- language: Dutch Language
- producer: Theo van Gogh
- written by Ariane Schluter, Marcel Otten, Ad van Kempen
- cinematography by Tom Erisman
- edited by Ot Louw
- music by Ruud Bos
- genres: Thriller, Romance Film, Erotic thriller, Drama
- released on (21 years ago)
- "1-900" a.k.a. "Somewhere Tonight" is a 2011 comedy romance drama film written and directed by Michael Di Jiacomo.
- read more about Somewhere Tonight
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1-900 to learn how to say it correctly!