10 Downing Street
On this page:
10 Downing Street, colloquially known in the United Kingdom as "Number 10", is the headquarters of the British Government and the official residence and office of the First Lord of the Treasury, an office now invariably held by the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
- also known as 10 Downing Street, City of Westminster
- part of City of Westminster, England
- official website: www.number10.gov.uk
"10 Downing Street" a.k.a. "The Downing Street Years" is a memoir by former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom Margaret Thatcher covering her premiership. It was accompanied by a four-part BBC television series of the same name.
- also known as "Anos de Downing Street"; "Los Anos De Downing Street"; Anos de Downing Street; Los Anos De Downing Street; 10, Downing Street
- language: English Language
- genre: Memoir
- released on (22 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for 10 Downing Street
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by John Plowright
Albert Reynolds, outside 10 Downing Street on 15 December 1993. It consisted ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 10 Downing Street
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about 10 Downing Street
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of 10 Downing Street to see it in context!