On this page:
- "10 Seconds" a.k.a. "The Sound of Madness" is the third studio album by American rock band Shinedown, released June 24, 2008. The album's lead single, "Devour," was released to radio on May 5, 2008.
- read more about The Sound of Madness
- "10 Seconds" is a song by American singer-songwriter Jazmine Sullivan. It was released on October 15, 2010 as the second and final single from her second album, Love Me Back.
- "10 Seconds" is the official solo debut album from American indie hip hop producer Jel. It was released on Mush Records in 2002. The album is named after the limited sampling time of E-mu SP-1200.
- released on (13 years ago)
- "10 Seconds" is a musical single of Jazmine Sullivan.
- released on (5 years ago)
10 Seconds is a television game show that aired on The Nashville Network from March 29, 1993 to March 25, 1994. The show was hosted by Dan Miller and announced by Don Dashiell. Miller and Dashiell were also the host-announcer team for Top Card, the quiz show that 10 Seconds replaced on the schedule following its cancellation.
- begun on and completed on (20 years ago)
- country: United States of America
- genre: Game show
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for 10 Seconds
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Synthetic CDOs (2009)
Modelling, Valuation and Risk Management by C. C. Mounfield
For a credit exposure measurement engine, however, 10 seconds is an eternity. Typically sub-millisecond revaluation times are required in order to ensure that a Monte Carlo simulation is completed in a timely manner (usually overnight).
Encyclopedia of Journalism (2009)
by Christopher H. Sterling
(3 minutes 10 seconds, field report) (Commercials) 6. Wildfires: Updates on Florida & Georgia fires. (20 seconds, anchor voice-over) 7. Flooding: Update on Midwest flooding of Missouri River, damage. (20 seconds, anchor voice-over) 8.
by Michael Kent
Hold for 6–10 seconds. Relax and, without straining, turn your head towards the left as far as possible. Hold for about 6 seconds then repeat on the other side. neck shrugging A very simple exercise for stretching the upper body, particularly the ...
by Annu Kaushik
Callhospitalhelplinenumber Airway Look, listen and feel for breathing for up to 10 seconds Place your mouth over the mouth and nose of the infant Look, listen and feel for breathing for up to 10 seconds Place your mouth over the mouth and ...
by Charles Pollak, Michael J. Thorpy, Jan Yager
Normal healthy infants can have brief apneic pauses, typically between five and 10 seconds in duration; however, these episodes are not of clinical significance and it is the longer apneas associated with cyanosis and reduction of cerebral ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 10 Seconds
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about 10 Seconds
Click on an item to view that photo:
- T-minus 10 Seconds
Ready to launch a war on religion.
ps. that's a 5-8 something story building in the background. Gives you an idea of the size of these things.
Photo credit: Mountain/\Ash
- River Shot 10 Seconds
A shot of the river in Chester with a 10 seconds exposure, which gives a nice effect on the flowing water. Blazing Minds
Photo credit: Blazing Minds
- Landing in 10 seconds...
Photo credit: vxla
Video about 10 Seconds
10 seconds of experimental explanation
See also the pronunciation examples of 10 Seconds!
Quotes about 10 Seconds
The difficult thing about a pop record is that you're given guidelines: it has to have 3 choruses, and then it must be between 3 minutes fifteen seconds and three minutes forty-five seconds. (Duncan Sheik)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of 10 Seconds to see it in context!