On this page:
"10 Years" is a 2011 American romantic comedy drama film directed by Jamie Linden in his directorial debut. The film stars with an ensemble cast including Channing Tatum, Justin Long, Kate Mara, Chris Pratt, Scott Porter, Brian Geraghty, Anthony Mackie, Rosario Dawson, Oscar Isaac, Lynn Collins, Max Minghella, Kelly Noonan, Juliet Lopez and Jenna Dewan. The film was released on September 14, 2012, in select theaters.
- also known as Ten Year
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Reid Carolin, Channing Tatum, Wyck Godfrey & Marty Bowen
- executive producers: Eric Gores, Frank Mancuso, Jr., D. Scott Lumpkin
- production design by Kara Lindstrom
- art direction by RA Arancio-Parrain
- written by Jamie Linden
- Channing Tatum as Jake Bills
- Kate Mara as Elise
- Jenna Dewan as Jess
- Justin Long as Marty
- Rosario Dawson as Mary
- Chris Pratt as Cully
- Lynn Collins as Anna
- Anthony Mackie as Andre Irine
- Oscar Isaac as Reeves
- Nick Zano as Nick Vanillo
- Scott Porter as Scott
- Brian Geraghty as Garrity Liamsworth
- Juliet Lopez as Becky
- Aaron Yoo as Peter Jung
- Max Minghella as AJ
- Ari Graynor as Sam
- Daniel Scott Lumpkin Jr. as Daniel
- Lily Lumpkin as Lilly
- Mike Miller as Photographer
- Aubrey Plaza as Olivia
- Kelly Noonan as Julie
- Isaac Kappy as Gutterball
- Sara A. Emami as Sara
- Bryce Hayes as Pushy Classmate
- Marie A. Kohl as Pushy Classmates' Wife #1
- Brady Kephart as Hair Gel Guy
- Kenneth McGlothin as Taller Geek
- Ron Livingston as Paul
- Todd Malta as Todd
- Lauren Poole as Todd's Wife
- Cat Stone as Cat
- Alex Knight as Band Geek
- Frantz Durand as Frantz
- Michelle Griego as Amber Lynn
- Lava Buckley as Pushy Classmate's Wife #2
- Monique Candelaria as Amy Lee
- Rebekah Wiggins as Mona
- Ivan Martin as Bartender Jerry
- Antonio Spirovski as Dancer
- Jack Nation as Anna
- Andy Brooks as Thickneck
- Eriks Chase as Guest
- Ian French as Ian
- Elwood L. Hoyt as Susie's Dad
- Jonathan Lane as Classmate
- Mark F. Lord as Mark
- Mark F. Lord as Erik
- Eiko Nijo as Suki
- cinematography by Steven Fierberg
- edited by Jake Pushinsky
- music by Chad Fischer
- costume design by Trayce Gigi Field
- set decoration by Billy Ray
- genres: Comedy, Romance Film, Drama
- rating: 14A (Canada)
- released in (4 years ago)
- official website: www.anchorbayentertainment.com/detail.aspx?projectID=70bfab64-94eb-e111-b05d-d4ae527c3940
- "10 Years" is a compilation album produced by trance artist Armin van Buuren. The album features some of Armin's most popular works and some previously unreleased tracks. It is named for the 10 years Armin had been active as a DJ to the point where the compilation was released.
- also known as 10 Years Armin van Buuren
- genre: Trance music
- released on (8 years ago)
- "10 years" is a composition.
- "10 Years" is a two-disc "best of" album by Banco de Gaia. It was released in 2002.
- "10 Years" is a musical album of DJ Shog.
- released on
- "10 Years" is a musical album of Krucipüsk.
- released in (13 years ago)
- "10 Years" is a musical single of One Dollar Short.
- released on (12 years ago)
- "10 Years" a.k.a. "10 Godini" is a musical album by Gloriya.
- read more about 10 Godini
- "10 Years" is a composition.
- music by Iiro Rantala
10 Years is an American alternative metal band, formed in Knoxville, Tennessee in 1999.
- also known as 10 Years樂團
- Jesse Hasek (Lead Vocals) since
- Ryan Johnson (Guitar) since
- Lewis Cosby (Bass guitar) between and (2 years)
- Lewis Cosby (Bass guitar) between and (10 years)
- Brian Vodinh (Drums) since
- Ryan Collier since
- Chad Huff since
- Mike Underdown between and (2 years)
- Andy Parks between and
- Matt Wantland between and (10 years)
- genres: Hard rock, Post-grunge, Alternative metal, Alternative rock, Progressive rock
- albums: "Killing All That Holds You", "The Autumn Effect", "Acoustic EP", "Into the Half Moon", "Division", "Family Values Tour 2006", "Feeding the Wolves", "Minus the Machine", "Wasteland", "Through the Iris", "Beautiful", "So Long, Good-Bye", "Actions & Motives", "Shoot It Out", "Fix Me", "Live & Unplugged at the Tennessee Theatre"
- nominated to MTV Video Music Award for Best Art Direction - "Wasteland" (Art Direction by Trae King)
- nominated to MTV Video Music Award for Best Direction - "Wasteland" (Directed by Kevin Kerslake)
- official website: www.10yearsmusic.com
Printed books with definitions for 10 Years
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Bruce Lee Raymond Smith, Joseph J. Karlesky
The major conclusion from an examination of funding patterns among research performers during the past 10 years is that universities have fared remarkably well. Fears that campus disorders and related university crises in the late 1960s and ...
Hidden in Plain Sight by Stephanie Hepburn, Rita J. Simon
One incorrect statistic repeatedly cited in newspaper articles throughout the past 10 years is that 10–15 percent of the prostitutes in Belgium, Italy, and the Netherlands are Iranian. While cited as the source of the statistic, the report Research ...
by Donna Couchenour, Kent Chrisman
percent, and the prediction in the next 10 years is that nearly 10 percent of all kindergartners were likely to be English-language learners. The general attitude about this change in demographics ...
The End of Copycat China (2014)
The Rise of Creativity, Innovation, and Individualism in Asia by Shaun Rein
For Chinese government officials, encouraging the development of new cities and suburbs over 10 years is an easy blueprint to follow. They find a small ...
Spine Surgery 2-Vol Set (2012)
Techniques, Complication Avoidance, and Management (Expert Consult - Online) by Edward C. Benzel
The only certain lesson that can be learned from the past 10 years is that medical practice and health care in general ...
Chemical plant Taxonomy (2012)
by T Swain
The vast explosion in the exploration of the distribution of natural products over the last 10 years is a result in part of a growing interest on the part of botanists in the chemistry and biochemistry of plants, but more especially of the development ...
Six Case Studies and Policy Implications by Roger Gordon
However, 10 years is a long time to wait. The longrun costs of 10 more cohorts of schoolchildren with poor education and 10 more years of restricted trade due to poor quality port facilities, for example, can be very high. Another alternative is ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 10 Years
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about 10 Years
Kaleo Celebrates 10 Years
Celebration of Kaleoites at the 10 year party.
Photo credit: Caleb Feese
Video language resources about 10 Years
Click on an item to play that video:
- Plenary Session: Evaluating the Impact of Technology in Language Teaching 10 years after Web 2.0
Gordon Lewis, Vice President, Laureate Languages at Laureate International Universities.
- VGC Language School is celebrating 10 years!
Vancouver Georgia College, created in 2003, has become VGC and is now celebrating ten years of excellence in education and results. VGC began as ...
- Sofia Language Center - Mila 10 years
- Sofia Language Center - Nikola 10 years
See also the pronunciation examples of 10 Years!
Poem dedicated to Armenian Sign Language which is only 10 years old.
Another young lady who has studied Armenian Sign Language. Great Job!
Quotes about 10 Years
If you want 1 year of prosperity, grow grain. If you want 10 years of prosperity, grow trees. If you want 100 years of prosperity, grow people.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of 10 Years to see it in context!