Definition of 10-4
What does 10-4 mean?
- [context: CB slang] affirmative.
- Message received, understood, acknowledged
"10-4" a.k.a. "10 + 4" is a 2007 experimental documentary film written and directed by Mania Akbari.
- also known as Dah be alaveh Chahar
- country: Iran
- language: Persian Language
- producers: Mania Akbari & Shahram Shahandeh
- written by Mania Akbari
- cinematography by Mania Akbari, Touraj Aslani, Faraj Heidari & Koohyar Kalari
- edited by Mastaneh Mohajer
- genres: Experimental film, Documentary film
- released on (7 years ago)