On this page:
"100,000 Pounds" is a 1948 Greek film directed by Alekos Leivaditis and starring Mimis Fotopoulos, Dinos Iliopoulos and Kaiti Panou. The film was produced by Mer Film which rose to the famous operator of the time Prodromos Meravides. The film is 79 minutes and made 35,784 tickets.
- also known as 100.000 lires, Gabroi me doseis
- country: Greece
- languages: Greek Language, English Language
- director: Alekos Livaditis
- producer: Odysseas Meravidis
- written by Nikos Tsiforos
- cinematography by Prodromos Meravidis
- edited by Prodromos Meravidis & Giorgos Tsaoulis
- music by Menelaos Theofanidis
- set decoration by Yannis Simis
- genre: Comedy
- released on (66 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for 100,000 Pounds
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Michael Shally-Jensen
100,000 pounds of PCBs from the river. Dredging is expected to reduce cancer and noncancer dangers by up to 90 percent compared with just stopping contamination from GE's old plants. antidotes are available for the internationally ...
by George Morley Story, W. J. Kirwin, John David Allison Widdowson
Those pounds, which can each hold up to 100,000 pounds of fish and are located up to seven miles ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 100,000 Pounds
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of 100,000 Pounds to see it in context!