On this page:
- "100 Days" is a Bollywood film released in 1991 starring Madhuri Dixit, Jackie Shroff, Moon Moon Sen, and Javed Jaffrey. The film is a mystery thriller that follows the events in the life of a woman with Extrasensory perception. The film was a superhit. It was a remake of Tamil Film Nooravathu Naal.
- also known as 100 डेज़
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- director: Partho Ghosh
- producer: Jay Mehta
- art direction by Leeladhar Sawant
- written by Bhushan Banmali & Devjyoti Roy
- Madhuri Dixit as Devi
- Jackie Shroff as Ram Kumar
- Laxmikant Berde as Balam
- Jaaved Jaffrey as Sunil
- Moon Moon Sen as Rama
- Raja Duggal as Mahadev
- Neelam Mehra as Parvati
- Sabeeha as Sudha Mathur
- Ajit Vachani as Devi's Uncle
- Jay Kalgutkar as Jagmohan
- Shashi Kiran as Editor of "Priya"
- Shivaji Satham as Police Inspector
- Mahavir Shah as Mr. Mathur
- Kanti Karan Dharni
- Ramakant Burman
- cinematography by Arvind Laad
- edited by A.R. Rajendran
- music by Raamlaxman
- costume design by Anna Singh, Leena Daru, Allan Gill
- genres: Horror, Romance Film, Thriller, Bollywood, World cinema
- released in (24 years ago)
- award: - Filmfare Award for Best Performance in a Comic Role nomination for Laxmikant Berde
- "100 Days" is a 2001 drama film directed by Nick Hughes and produced by Hughes and Eric Kabera. The film is a dramatization of events that happened during the Rwandan Genocide in 1994. The title of the film is a direct reference to the length of time that passed from the beginning of the genocide on April 6 until it ended in mid-July 1994.
- countries: Rwanda, United Kingdom
- language: English Language
- producers: Eric Kabera & Nick Hughes
- production design by Nick Hughes
- written by Nick Hughes
- cinematography by Nick Hughes
- edited by Kavila Matu
- music by Cecile Kayiregawa, Sharon Rose, Steve Parr
- genre: Drama
- subject: Rwandan Genocide
- released on (14 years ago)
- "100 Days" is a 2013 Taiwanese romantic comedy film directed by Henry Chan, marking his second film since Gas.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for 100 Days
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Indispensable Green Resource for Every Gardener by Fern Marshall Bradley, Barbara W. Ellis, Ellen Phillips
Kidney beans require 100 days to mature but are very easy to grow. Use these red, hearty—tasting dried seeds in chili, soups, stews, and salads. Lima beans, including types called butter beans or butter peas, are highly sensitive to cool ...
by Lois A. Vitt
Coverage includes up to 100 days in a skilled nursing facility for persons in need of continued skilled nursing care and/or skilled rehabilitation services on a daily basis. The admission must follow hospitalization of at least 3 days, not including ...
by M. F. Fuller
Ideally, the milk yield of the cow should remain as close to peak yield as possible during the second 100 days of lactation, though the onset of pregnancy, with associated changes in the hormonal balance of the animal, is reflected in a change ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 100 Days
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video language resources about 100 Days
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of 100 Days!
Quotes about 100 Days
I don't want to go negative on Franklin Delano Roosevelt, but he didn't pass an economic deal in the first 100 days. We have passed the largest Recovery Act in the history of the country. (Rahm Emanuel)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of 100 Days to see it in context!