On this page:
"100 Girls" is a 2000 comedy film written and directed by Michael Davis. It tells the story of a college student's efforts to find a mystery girl with whom he had sex in an elevator during a black out.
- also known as 100 Girls - 1 kundi 100 mahdollisuutta, 100 de sanse
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- written by Michael Davis
- cinematography by James Lawrence Spencer
- edited by Kevin D. Ross
- music by Kevin Bassinson
- genres: Romantic comedy, Romance Film, Indie film, Teen film, Comedy
- tagline: He met the girl of his dreams. If only he can meet her again.
- rating: R (USA)
- released on (13 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for 100 Girls
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Gerald L. Smith, Karen Cotton McDaniel, John A. Hardin
Roughly 100 girls attended the camps in the first year, and attendance gradually increased. By 1945, the African American Girl Scouts were able to establish a permanent campsite at Camp Lincoln Ridge at the Lincoln Institute. Former Scout ...
An Encyclopedia by Claudia Mitchell, Jacqueline Reid-Walsh
MARTÍNEZ Girl Gamers Girl culture has always had a somewhat uneasy 100 Girls, Digital Culture, and New Media.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 100 Girls
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of 100 Girls to see it in context!