On this page:
"100 Women" is a 2002 comedy film written and directed by Michael Davis. It tells the story of a young man named Sam and his struggle to discover why the girl of his dreams is suddenly depressed after her cheeriness brought him out of his sadness. The film was originally released under the title Girl Fever and had a short run in cinemas before being renamed 100 Women and being released to DVD.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- Jennifer Morrison as Annie
- Erinn Bartlett as Hope
- Chad Donella as Sam
- Clint Howard as Mr. Willens
- Steve Monroe as Holden
- Juleah Weikel as Gretchen
- Chene Lawson as Tanya
- A. J. Buckley as Jesse
- Dublin James as Jason
- Jackie Katzman as Annette
- Crystal Kwon as Trixie
- Kate Lombardi as Catholic School Girl
- Jill Ritchie as Actress
- Jimmie F. Skaggs as Homeless Guy
- Suyun Kim as News Producer
- Danielle Burgio as Cute Girl
- Richard Tanner as Professor Wybenga
- Pete Leal as Lottery Winner
- Craig Borden as Carl
- Ehud Bleiberg as Bart
- Jennifer Fragoso as Kaboom Model
- Chuck Borden as Taxi Driver
- Jude McVay as Girl with Drawings
- Pedro Barreira as Williams
- Paul Farber as Young Sam
- Todd Fulkerson as Radio Talk Show Caller
- Melissa Stone as Patty the Prom Girl
- Debbie Entin as Tour Guide
- genres: Romantic comedy, Indie film, Romance Film, Comedy
- rating: R (USA)
- released on (12 years ago)
100 Women was a month long BBC series that took place in October 2013. The series examined the role of women in the 21st century and culminated in an event held at BBC Broadcasting House in London, United Kingdom on 25 October 2013 involving a hundred women from around the world, all of whom came from different walks of life. The day featured debate and discussion on radio, television and online, in which the participants were asked to give their opinions about the issues facing women.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for 100 Women
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
men to 100 women, whereas in rural areas it is 108.7 men to 100 women. Such a difference could be attributed to a large male out- migration from rural to urban areas. In Pakistan, educational ...
by Kathryn Cullen-DuPont
Approximately 100 women marched to drums through the station, chanting Moms in a rage. We want a living wage.
by Jose A. Fadul (General Editor)
men for every 100 women, out of the total human population. Girls' bodies undergo gradual changes during puberty. Puberty is the process of physical changes by which a child's body ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 100 Women
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of 100 Women to see it in context!