On this page:
- "1000 Dreams" is a song performed by French recording duo Miss Kittin & The Hacker, taken from their second studio album, Two. It was released in April 2009, as the album's second single by Nobody's Bizzness. "1000 Dreams" became a minor hit in Belgium, where it reached top-twenty on the Flanders Ultratip chart. The song was used to open the 2009-2010 Fall/Winter Dior haute couture collection.
- "1000 Dreams" is a musical album of Mouthwash.
- released on (13 years ago)
- "1000 Dreams" is a musical single of Miss Kittin & The Hacker.
- released on (5 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for 1000 Dreams
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Holger Bertrand Flöttmann
Frequency: common (1000 dreams out of 45 000) Fox The fox is a symbol of success, cleverness, craftiness and beauty. The fox is also a dream picture of male, sexual invasiveness. The fox as a puppet means childish behaviour. Frequency: ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 1000 Dreams
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: