- "1000 Miles" is a song written by David Stenmarck and Niklas Jarl, and performed by H.E.A.T. at Melodifestivalen 2009. Participating in the third semifinal inside the Skellefteå Kraft Arena on 14 February 2009, the song reached the final, ending up 9th.
- "1000 Miles" is the fourth single by Australian alternative metal, post-grunge band Grinspoon from their third studio album New Detention. It was released on 18 August 2003 by Universal Music Australia. The three other tracks on the single were recorded in early 2003 at the band's live performance at the Enmore Theatre in Sydney, on their Panic Attack Tour. This release also includes a music video for the song, which is animated and was not broadcast on television, it features rednecks and has band member, Phil Jamieson, as a preacher endorsing alcohol.
- "1000 Miles" is a musical EP of Martin Landsky.
- released on (8 years ago)
- "1000 Miles" is a musical single of H.E.A.T.
- released on (6 years ago)
- "1000 Miles" is a musical single of Grinspoon.
- released on (11 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 1000 Miles
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about 1000 Miles
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1000 Miles to learn how to say it correctly!