1000000000 is a tautogram (all words start with the same letter). View more tautograms!
Definition of the noun 1000000000
What does 1000000000 mean as a name of something?
- the number that is represented as a one followed by 9 zeros
- region: America / the States / U.S. / U.S.A. / United States / United States of America / US / USA
- lexical domain: Quantities - nouns denoting quantities and units of measure
- synonyms of 1000000000: billion / one thousand million
- more generic term: large integer = an integer equal to or greater than ten
- more specific word: milliard = a billion